Please do not enter our challenge using Sherri Baldy images. We do not allow these images to be used in projects by our DT for this blog so ask that you do not enter using her images. Entries that do so will be removed. Thanks.

Thursday, 14 August 2014

It's All About The Texture! And also Goodbyes :(

Time for our Challenge reveal :)  For this one we want to see texture on your projects, fabrics, ribbons, texture paste, embosing.... the options are limitless.
We also have a few of the new team Lou lovelies joining us this challenge and while we are really excited to welcome them, it of course means we have to say goodbye too :(  So I would like to take this opportunity to say farewell and thank you to Tammi, Leah, Sandra, Brenda, Tanya and Linda.  Thanks for all your hard work ladies and also your friendship, we hope you will not disappear off into the sunset, but hope that instead you will stick around and join in on the odd challenge and stop by and say hi.  Thanks again darlings and all the best xx
  The full new teams will start over the next two challenges but today we have Sarah, Cass and Jenni joining in :)  

We have three excellent sponsors...

-


And here are our DT example projects with links.....
Using "Hooter Framed" by 
Dilly Beans Digi Stamps

 Carolyn
Using "Mirror Mirror" by 
All Dressed Up Stamps 


 Dawn
Using Dilly Beans "Ginger Set"



using "Fairy Magic"
 by All dressed up

Louise
Using All Dressed Up stamps - Little Flower Girl

Sandra
Coming Soon
Sarah
using "Penny's Heart Strings"
by Dilly Beans Digital Stamps




ONE ENTRY PER PERSON PLEASE COMBINED WITH MAXIMUM OFOTHER CHALLENGES ENSURE YOU LINK BACK TO SOUTHERN GIRLS IN YOUR BLOG POST LINK T O YOUR POST NOT YOUR BLOG, IF YOU ARE GOING TO BACK LINK MAKE SURE IT IS IN THE SAME WEEK THAT OUR CHALLENGE WENT LIVE, IF YOU ARE BASED IN NZ OR AUSSIE PLEASE PUT EITHER NZ OR AUS


15 comments:

Lyne Blodgett said...

Great job ladies

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful project DT.
gr karin

Tammy said...

Fabulous creations DT!

Pamellia Johnson said...

What a fantastic challenge! I had so much fun adding textures to all the elements on my project! Thanks to the DT for all the beautiful projects for inspiration!! :)

Olga Bester said...

Beautiful inspirations. Thank you.

Barb said...

Lots of inspiration to be found here.

artekatie said...

hi, I can not add link with your tool, so I hope its still fine when I insert my link here :) cheers!

http://artekatie.wordpress.com/2014/08/17/vintage-together-forever/

Marjeta said...

uživam ob ogledu čudovitih stvaritev. Hvala.
LP, Marjeta

Pauline Carr said...

Hi .. sorry I can't post my link as I get an error - my card is here. http://passionforpapercraft.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/life-begins.html
hugs
pauline x

Mimsy Smalls said...

Hello,
I couldn't upload my image link through your tool either? Here is my Texture Card Submission:

Country Christmas Bells

Katrina Brown said...

Texture is always fun! Great job from the DT.

Michelle Pearson said...

texture is a fun challenge! I did vellum embossing and folded the leaves on my card for added texture and interest! :)

Michelle Pearson said...

texture is a fun challenge! I did vellum embossing and folded the leaves on my card for added texture and interest! :)

Linda Norman said...

Great cards!

Janis said...

Texture is a terrific theme!! Thanks for all the fun and inspiration!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com

DOUBLE GIVEAWAY at: HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com